-
January 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Dd just reaized that Logan was sold out [img]confused.gif[/img] I overheard her telling her daddy how much she wanted that doll and hallie too [img]eek.gif[/img] Sooooo I told her that if she read ALL of the HSH's books and did all of her school work this week with out complaint then maybe there would be a surprise for her.... She RAN from the room and has been happily reading the books all day today LOL
My doll shipped out this morning so I'm hoping it'll be here by sat. or monday at the latest.
YAY a new dollie is on it's way!! How fun!!
AG Goner all the way! LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks